CarDAQ-Plus2 is the next generation J2534 device with advanced support for J2534 V500 and DOIP. In addition, it features High Speed USB and support for global vehicles.
Complete OE Diagnostics Capabilities:
GM : Tech2Win (pc-based Tech2 software)
GM: Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
VAG (VW/Audi): Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)
Toyota : TechStream
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- Honda Diag H
- Compliant to SAE J2534 (Feb 2002) andd SAE J2534-1 (Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-1 MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14 or Aux.
- Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
Operating System Compatibility
- The CarDAQ Plus 2 Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult the OEM website for their PC requirements.
- Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
- Size: 1.5”H x 6.58”D x 6.20”W
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 to +70 C)
- Brand: Drew Technologies
- Product Code: CarDAQ-Plus 2
- Availability: Out Of Stock