Kvaser BlackBird v2 is a high performance wireless (WLAN) communication link for the High Speed CAN bus. More powerful and versatile a WLAN solution than Kvaser's original BlackBird, Kvaser BlackBird v2 incorporates a new radio chip with up to 75% better range.
The BlackBird v2's ability to leverage existing wireless infrastructure makes it ideal for replacing cumbersome cable, accessing hard-to-reach CAN networks, or for monitoring a CANbus while in motion.
- WLAN version 802.11b/g/n.
- IP65-rated for protection against water and dust.
- Responds to increased market demand for iOS and Android API with a “device agnostic” HTTP-based REST API (more info on REST >>)
- Up to 75% increased range.
- Works in AdHoc and Infrastructure mode.
- Lightweight but highly rugged aluminum housing.
- Polyurethane cabling suitable for extreme environments.
- Galvanic isolation of the CAN bus driver stage to protect the hardware.
- Interfaces the CAN bus with a standard D-SUB connector.
- Configured via USB connection.
- Can be used as a wired interface.
- Operating voltage CAN bus (7 - 40 V DC).
- Messages are time-stamped and synchronized with a precision of 25 microsecond.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2).
- Supports 11-bit and 29-bit identifiers.
Kvaser BlackBird v2
- Brand: Kvaser
- Product Code: 73-30130-00671-3
- Availability: In Stock